how to patent a product idea – https://clarotalent.net/3802/inventhelp-intromark-why-is-this-critical/; Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some for the reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how to pitch an idea to a company good an idea you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a full-line of services not trying to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar providers that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what is on its way out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, help to they do a quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to go ahead and take risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.